1. How do I request a return/ refund for an order?
- Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 96425 28833 with your reasons, please note that this will only be possible if it meets our guidelines as mentioned in our return and refund policy.
2. How do I place a cancellation request?
- To place a cancellation request please refer to the cancellation policy or you can drop us an email on email@example.com or call us at 96425 28833 with your reasons. Please note that this only possible for orders that have not been processed in our system.
3. If I paid using Cash on Delivery, how will I get my refund?
- Refund for cash on delivery will be done through NEFT transfer to your bank account. Details for which will be shared further through email.
4. How many days will it take for me to receive my order?
- It usually takes 3-5 business days. If there is any delay in shipping or dispatch we will contact you through mail.
5. If I get a wrong product, can I get it replaced?
- Yes, if you have received a wrong product it can be replaced through our return and replacement policy.
6. What are the different modes of payment available?
- Debit/credit cards of all major banks
- Net banking
- Cash on Delivery
7. Are there additional charges for Cash on Delivery?
- There is no additional charge for COD (Cash On Deliver). While ordering please enter your PIN Code to make sure that this option is available in your area.
8. Can I exchange or return the product at the store?
- No, Orders placed on the website have to be returned through courier and cannot be exchanged or returned at the store.
9. How long does a refund take?
- For a refund to be processed it usually takes 5-7 business days as there are multiple parties involved for this process to be completed.
For any other queries you can call us on 96425 28833 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org